The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
Friends, engineers, fellow food enthusiasts…lend me your ears. Before my interview with Deliveroo in November, I read some articles from the engineering blog and I promised myself that when I did start working for this amazing company, I would participate and write an article about all things QA…. I also had a little bet with Troy Harris. He fulfilled his end of the bargain so I’m fulfilling mine. In this blog, I’m going to talk about my Deliveroo Interview experience, the current QA process, taking responsibility, my typical working day and Brown Bag sessions.
We started at Deliveroo 4 months ago and have been building an API test framework which has now just completed stage 1.
TL/DR We’re pretty happy here at Deliveroo, we’re learning, we’re having fun, we’re doing it at pace.
Soda == Doughnuts
- Scaling Rails 3.old
- Optimising Redis storage, part two
- What it’s like to be an Android developer at Deliveroo
- The Unbearable Rightness of Being Wrong (A Programmer's Guide to Sanity)
- What Makes a Good (Tech) Team Great
- Unicorn vs Puma: Rails server benchmarks
- Optimising session key storage in Redis
- Running A/B tests on our hosting infrastructure