The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
How Deliveroo uses the App Store Connect API to check if a new TestFlight build is available and prompt employees to install it.
This Autumn we welcomed a cohort of 10 graduates to Deliveroo and they’ve shared their thoughts on our hiring process, onboarding and their time at Deliveroo so far!
- Shipping Quickly with a Large Team
- Go down the rabbit hole
- Moving from Ruby to Rust
- Improving Stream Data Quality With Protobuf Schema Validation
- How to debug memory usage of a JVM-based application
- Monte Carlo Power Analysis
- How to use Charles Proxy to rewrite HTTPS traffic for web applications
- How to Experiment Rapidly Without Losing Rigour
- Testing with Third Party Services in Go
- Building a Payments Lambda with Terraform
- Optimising a simple ActiveRecord query
- How to migrate your API and still be friends with your fellow client developers
- What does an Engineering Manager do at Deliveroo?
- Application Deployment at Deliveroo
- Migrating from Buddybuild to Bitrise
- Interning at Deliveroo
- How to introduce Kotlin in your codebase