The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
Hey there! I’m Nathan, a backend engineer at Deliveroo. Born and raised in London, I’ve been a software engineer for over 5 years and joined Deliveroo just over a year ago. I want to share with you my experience so far and what you can expect in your first year. I hope nobody is reading. But if you are, then please keep this to yourself!
Deliveroo engineering is building a team in India - come join us on our journey to become the definitive food delivery company!
Hey! I’m Jordan, a Senior Data Scientist in the Partner Growth team at Deliveroo.
I’ve just re-joined Deliveroo after leaving last year. Maybe you’re thinking of re-joining a former company too or even better (for us), re-joining Deliveroo! If so, you might be grappling with similar considerations to the ones I had. Here’s the reasons I decided to come back - maybe they’ll resonate with you.
Hear about what a data scientist gets up to in their first few months at Deliveroo
- The Emergence and Evolution of Analytics Engineering at Deliveroo
- How to prepare for the Deliveroo Architecture Interview
- Multi-dispatch event logging
- Roo talks series: Why Culture Matters in your Data science team?
- Roo talks series: Engineering culture at Deliveroo
- A quick look into Engineering Leadership at Deliveroo
- Roo talks series: Cross-Platform Customer Support with WebViews + GraphQL
- Roo talks series: Experiments at Deliveroo and Dynamic Average Treatment Effects.
- Diversity in Data Science with Ela Osterberger, DS Director
- Metrics matter - how we set OKRs at Deliveroo
- A glimpse into Data Science at Deliveroo
- Increase the Reliability of a Go Codebase with Object Constructors
- Using AWS EC2 and ECS to host hundreds of services
- CloudFormation To Terraform