The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
We will walk through some proven techniques that we used to ship greenfield software quickly with a large team.
Debugging a proxy that functions perfectly over the public internet, but fails when inside our Amazon VPC. Or how a friendly man in the middle sent me down a rabbit hole.
- Improving Stream Data Quality With Protobuf Schema Validation
- How to debug memory usage of a JVM-based application
- Monte Carlo Power Analysis
- How to use Charles Proxy to rewrite HTTPS traffic for web applications
- How to Experiment Rapidly Without Losing Rigour
- Testing with Third Party Services in Go
- Building a Payments Lambda with Terraform
- Optimising a simple ActiveRecord query
- How to migrate your API and still be friends with your fellow client developers
- What does an Engineering Manager do at Deliveroo?
- Application Deployment at Deliveroo
- Migrating from Buddybuild to Bitrise
- Interning at Deliveroo
- How to introduce Kotlin in your codebase
- How do we interview engineers at Deliveroo?
- Reset, Rebase Workflow
- Tired of waiting for pull request reviews? Play Pull Request Roulette