The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
Care takeover at the Roo Talks
Find out how Deliveroo’s Roo-Talks series continued last Summer!
Work-life balance and DE&I at Deliveroo with Madhu Prashanth
Here’s what work-life balance and DE&I at Deliveroo is really like, according to one of our engineering managers Madhu Prashanth.
Stepping out of my comfort zone to run a workshop at the Women of Silicon Roundabout conference
How I ran a workshop at the Women of Silicon Roundabout conference and really got out of my comfort zone to do so.
Profiling Rails Applications with Flamegraphs 🔥
How we used Flame Graphs to profile our Rails backend code in our development environment and thus fixed slow, suboptimal code faster.
- Analysing our dependency trees to determine where we should send Open Source contributions for Hacktoberfest
- See some ways Deliveroo champion women and non-binary people in tech
- New girl in town, joining Deliveroo as a Senior Engineering Manager
- Shipping services more quickly with design-first OpenAPI contracts
- Real-Time Data Aggregation Using DynamoDB Streams
- Q&A with a Production Engineer @ Deliveroo
- 1 Year @ Deliveroo as a Backend Engineer
- Deliveroo Engineering in India
- Like many others, I’ve just re-joined Deliveroo. Here’s why.
- My first few months as a data scientist at Deliveroo
- The Emergence and Evolution of Analytics Engineering at Deliveroo
- How to prepare for the Deliveroo Architecture Interview
- Multi-dispatch event logging
- Roo talks series: Why Culture Matters in your Data science team?