The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
Explore Prachi’s experience of transitioning to Engineering Management at Deliveroo, where she emphasizes the significance of autonomy, collaboration, and cultivating a positive work culture to drive her team’s success.
In this blog post, explore the personal journey of one of our EM’s and see how she has harnessed resilience in her career.
How we’ve balanced fraud risk and friction: Deliveroo’s Journey with 3DS rule experimentation
Find out how we prepared a team talk for the return of the Londroid meetup in 2022
- The road to running Apache Flink applications on AWS KDA
- Environment files and finding a bug in the Amazon Elastic Container Service Agent
- Care takeover at the Roo Talks
- Work-life balance and DE&I at Deliveroo with Madhu Prashanth
- Stepping out of my comfort zone to run a workshop at the Women of Silicon Roundabout conference
- Profiling Rails Applications with Flamegraphs 🔥
- Analysing our dependency trees to determine where we should send Open Source contributions for Hacktoberfest
- See some ways Deliveroo champion women and non-binary people in tech
- New girl in town, joining Deliveroo as a Senior Engineering Manager
- Shipping services more quickly with design-first OpenAPI contracts
- Real-Time Data Aggregation Using DynamoDB Streams
- Q&A with a Production Engineer @ Deliveroo
- 1 Year @ Deliveroo as a Backend Engineer
- Deliveroo Engineering in India