The Deliveroo engineering team blog
Only awesome code.
Learn more about diversity in Data Science with Ela Osterberger, DS Director.
Learn more about how we set OKRs at Deliveroo.
Learn more about Data Science at Deliveroo from the eyes of Mahana Mansfield, DS Director.
One of the limitations of Go programming language is the lack of built-in object constructor support. In this post, we will see how this can have a negative impact on the code we write and how we can get around that by gluing together some of the existing language concepts.
- Using AWS EC2 and ECS to host hundreds of services
- CloudFormation To Terraform
- Increasing TestFlight Adoption With the App Store Connect API
- Meet the Grads
- Where are they now?
- Testing Go services using interfaces
- Shipping Quickly with a Large Team
- Go down the rabbit hole
- Moving from Ruby to Rust
- Improving Stream Data Quality With Protobuf Schema Validation
- How to debug memory usage of a JVM-based application
- Monte Carlo Power Analysis
- How to use Charles Proxy to rewrite HTTPS traffic for web applications
- How to Experiment Rapidly Without Losing Rigour